Posca acrylic marker PCF-350 (pinceau) - Blanc
The Posca are paint markers based on water and unalterable pigments which can be applied on any support: textiles, wood, glass, plastic, paper -carton, ceramic, porcelain, metals, ...
The paint is permanent on porous surfaces , it does not penetrate the paper.
Use Posca markers on all kinds of surfaces : paper of any type, colored cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, fabric, ceramic and leather.
The ink contained in Posca markers is an opaque anti-fading pigment and guarantees always dense and bright colors on all surfaces.For the ink in Posca markers to be permanent on all surfaces, you just need to use a fixer . On fabrics it is necessary to iron the garment on the back.
The ink does not penetrate the paper and dries very quickly .
Posca ink has very high hiding power . The metallic sphere contained in the marker tube mixes the ink giving it a very homogeneous consistency , with a coating similar to acrylic.
The ink used in your Posca markers is non-toxic , does not stain and is not harmful to the skin .
How to use your Posca marker?
Shake, tap and write!
- Before using your Posca marker, shake it firmly with the cap closed to rotate the inner ball towards the drum which allows you to mix the components.
- Press the tip of your marker a few times on a piece of paper to soak up its tip with color.
- Write or draw wherever you want and unleash your creativity!
- Remember to close the cap securely after each use.
- UV resistant colors (keep their intensity)
- Quick drying
- Writes on all surfaces
A question about this product?
Our team is at your disposal to answer you by e-mail or by phone.