Crepe Georgette,very refined, has anelegant hangthanks to the weight of the fabric .
This100% silk fabric isthick and dense.
The drape of the Georgette crepe is very elegant. The weaving is fine and of high quality.
What are the different lines and how to choose them?
We offer different kinds of silk and different quality:
- The pongee: Lightweight fabric made of a mixture of wool and silk filler. Featherweight transparent veil.
- The crepe de chine: Fine, supple and light silk fabric. Silky but matte reflection.
- The satin crepe: Soft silk fabric, lustrous on the front. Frame not visible.
- Twill: Silk fabric used for making ties. Easily recognizable thanks to the oblique stripes.
- The chiffon: Light and transparent fabric. Used for dresses, stoles, shawls, moving fabric.
Do you want more information on silk fabrics?
Our team is at your disposal to answer them as best as possible by email or by phone.