Thanks to scintillating mica particles (mica of the interference type), the Cernit Pearl range of modeling pastes offers incomparable depth to your creations. This gives them very shiny pearly and metallic reflections. The effect appears after cooking. To discover urgently!
Modelling clay jewelry with pearly or metallic effects
Create surprising jewels using Cernit Pearl pastes! Whether you are a craftsman, passionate about creative hobbies or you like to create with your children, you will find what you are looking for with these polymer clays.
These modeling clays must be cooked. Put them in the oven for 30 minutes at 130°C to give them their final appearance. Your creations will be solid and, unlike other polymer clays, will remain flexible.
The benefits of Cernit brand polymer clay
For amateur or seasoned creatives, Cernit paste offers many advantages:
- Cernit paste is slightly translucent, which gives enormous depth to your creations;
- It does not stick to your fingers and is easy to work with;
- This polymer clay leaves no trace colored on the fingers, go from one color to another without washing your hands;
- After baking, you can still work on it (carve, sand, polish, paint, etc.), and, for example, give it a very shiny effect;< /li>
- The effects of Cernit paste are exceptional in jewellery;
- It comes in a range of 7 surprising colours, enough to let your imagination run wild.
The Cernit Pearl range is available in 56g bars.
Why order your modeling clay online at 123 Créa?
On 123 Créa, you buy with confidence: the modeling clays we sell are safe and meet strict compliance criteria (such as European standard EN71) . Fast shipping, and the great availability of our customer service are all assets that make us successful in the community of creative art enthusiasts.
Any questions or hesitations about pasta for creative hobbies? We are here!
Would you like more information about the modeling clays offered by 123 Créa? Contact our creative arts experts in writing or by phone. We will be happy to answer your questions, even the most technical ones.