Pongee silk is a very flexible silk. This fabric is generally used to make handkerchiefs, scarves, etc. It is appreciated for its flexibility and softness.
What is pongee silk?
Pongee is alightweight fabric made from wool and silk filler.
It is usually used for upholstery and clothing manufacturing. It is a fabric that is very flexible and very light.
The appearance of the pongee is shiny and smooth. Its weaving is simple and straight.
Pongee is naturally white. Pongee silk is used in decoration (for example: creating lampshades).
The advantages of pongee silk
- Many silk painting techniques are possible
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- High quality
- Satin finish
- Multiple uses
- Waves in the wind
We offer the following qualities by the meter:
- Pongee 05, 20 g/m, 90 cm wide
- Pongee 06, 24 g/m, 90 cm width
- Pongee 08, 32 g/m, 90 cm width
- Pongee 10, 40 g/m, 90 cm wide
Need more information about pongee floss?
We are at your disposal by email or by phone to answer your questions.