Piñata alcohol-based ink Chili Pepper Piment
Piñata inks are inks that do not contain water. These alcohol inks are used to tint your polymer clay (Fimo, Cernit or Sculpey) to give original effects .
Piñata inks can be applied to brushes, with the pipette or buffering .
Piñata Jacquard inks are alcohol inks that are mainly used on Cernit, Fimo or Sculpey polymer clay before firing.
They can also be used on glass, leather, metal, fabric, wood, ... To be used on a clean and degreased surface .
The inks are miscible with each other to create all kinds of effects!
capacity of a bottle: 14ml.
How to use Piñata ink on polymer clay?
Piñata ink can be used on polymer clay or with liquid Fimo.
- Prepare a plate of polymer clay in the color of your choice (the ink will be even more visible on a light-colored plasticine)
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Protect your hands, clothes and your work surface
- Apply your Piñata ink on your polymer clay, using a cloth, brush or pad
- You can also mix colors to make effects, for example galaxy
- Cut your dough with a cookie cutter and create your shapes
- Once applied, the ink can pass in the household oven
Tint a light paste
- Knead your dough to make it supple.
- Place a few drops of inks in the hollow of the dough. And knead so that your dough unites.
Be careful, if you tint a translucent paste, do not add too much ink, it could make your paste opaque.
Use ink on metallic foil to create surprising effects
- Piñata ink can also be applied on gold, bronze or silver leaf . To do this, spread polymer clay on your work surface.
- Apply a sheet of metal to the polymer clay and roll it out.
- Then place a few drops of ink on your dough decorated with metal sheets. Feel free to use several inks of different colors to create surprising results.
Tint your resin or your liquid Fimo
- Apply your finish glass resin or your liquid Fimo on your polymer clay according to the instructions for use.
- Then, place a few drops of Piñata inks of different colors on your still liquid resin. Using a point or a toothpick, create your patterns.
Any hesitation regarding this product?
Contact us by email or phone.