Polymer clay Fimo Pro Doll 85 g - Porcelaine transparente
Fimo Professionnal Doll polymer clay is ideal for creating your plasticine dolls and babies. It is particularly appreciated by artists. There are 6 skin colors , to be able to achieve all skin tones . It is baked at 130 ° for 30 min.
The advantages of Fimo Doll paste
- It is extremely malleable and has a high dimensional hold.
- It has been specially designed for the creation of dolls and babies.
- The skin tone colors are meticulously developed to suit all skin types.
- The colors are slightly transparent , which will give a natural and realistic effect to your creations.
How to use and cook Fimo Doll paste?
Knead the dough
It is important to wash your hands before working the fimo doll.
Work your polymer clay on a clean surface. Take a piece of your dough bread and knead it to make it softer and therefore malleable.
Make the creation of your choice.
Follow the instructions on the package of your Fimo clay. The manufacturer recommends a temperature of 110-130 ° in a traditional oven. The cooking time can vary from 20 to 30min . Watch your creation.
Warning: Not suitable for microwave oven.
- Cooking in a household oven at 110 °
- 6 shades available
- Use gloves
- Rinse your hands well after use
- 85 gr segmented bread
Need advice on choosing your Fimo pro doll polymer clay?
Our team is at your disposal to answer them, by email or by phone.