Chameleon marker Aqua Marine
Create magical gradients with one and the same marker !
Flexible , Chameleon markers will allow you to perfectly control your colors.
It's up to you to create original gradients!
Chameleon markers consist of 2 parts
- the mixing chamber (blender) containing the ink (the ink is replaceable)
- the basic pencil which contains 2 tips (2 replaceable Japanese leads)
Chameleon Pens are alcohol based markers. They are non-toxic and almost odorless. For professional or semi-professional use. Perfect for arthotherapy or coloring of all kinds as well as creative hobbies.
Chameleon markers will allow you to achieve beautiful regular gradients, without changing the marker. You can create up to 10 shades of tones depending on the duration of infusion of your mine thanks to the blender mine in the mixing chamber.
How do I use my Chameleon marker?
- Remove the blender and choose one side of your pencil.
- Remove the cap and place the blender in its place, above your pencil.
- Hold your Chameleon marker vertically (blender on top) so that the ink from the blender goes down into the ink of the pencil.
- You just have to create your gradient with your Chameleon marker.
- When you are done, remove the blender and put the felt cap and the felt back in?
CAUTION! Keep your Chameleon marker upright to close it.
The little extras of Chameleon markers
- Chameleon felt tips are replaceable
- The 2 inks of each Chameleon marker are refillable.
Need advice or more information?
Contact us by email or phone, we will be happy to guide you in your choices.