Satin crepe - By the meter Crêpe satin 12 mm - larg.90 - 54gr/m²
- 20,60 € from 10 products purchased
- 33,80 € from 10 products purchased
- 19,00 € from 50 products purchased
- 32,85 € from 50 products purchased
The surface of satin crepe is opaque and slightly grainy.
Create pretty drapes thanks to this very flexible fabric.
What is satin crepe and how do I use it?
Satin crepe is generally used for the creation of dresses , blouses , shawls , fabrics or scarves . It is a transparent, light and very fine silk.
Tip: it is best to wash your silk before painting it. This is to remove a maximum of product residue used during manufacturing.
We suggest buying silk by the meter so that you can get most of what you need for your creation.
We offer a wide range of silk paint for use with satin crepe.
We also have all the necessary accessories to work the satin crepe at home.
Why order your satin crepe from 123 Créa?
We offer service and quality silks.
We offer serious service:
- Secure payment
- Fast delivery at home or in a relay point near you
- Products of quality selected with care
- Packages prepared with attention and meticulously packaged
Do you have questions about this product?
We are at your disposal to answer them by mail or by phone .