145 x 43 cm Pongé 9 Pre-set Scarve Vitrail - Pierre Willocq
Short pre-set silk scarves for all tastes.
Format: 145 x 43 cm.
Three collections for everyone to find what they like:
- Pierre Willocq
- Pelagie Lamenthe
- H Dupont
The pre-set scarves are silk scarves ( pongée 09 ) on which a design is drawn with a black setting.
The silk is white so you can color it.
If you are beginner in silk painting, you will be able to test your paints and their reactions.
Test effects on small surfaces to familiarize yourself with the material.
- Choose from our 4 collections .
- Discover Japanese, savannah, Aztec patterns ... dozens of different designs for more creativity!
- The outlines are black and the silk is always white.
- Only the outlines of the design are visible, which allows complete freedom in the choice of colors.
- Several sizes are available (60x40cm, 55x55cm, 45x140cm, 74x71cm,…)
- WARNING! Dimensions may vary by a few centimeters.
Give your pre-set a unique look !
With the same model, create different styles by simply varying the shades.
How to use the pre-set scarves?
- Prepare your colors and mixtures.
- Directly apply the colors in the "shapes" of the seam design.
- Apply color carefully along the lines, being careful not to protrude from the seam.
Why choose pre-set scarves?
- Very practical for beginners to familiarize themselves with silk painting
- The number of possible renderings is infinite thanks to the variety of colors that can be used
- It is best to wash your silk before painting it. This is to remove a maximum of product residue used during manufacturing.
- CAUTION! If you wash your pre-set before painting it, you must iron it with a hot iron before and after washing to make sure that the gutta lines will be waterproof. Count that you have to run the iron for 3 to 5 minutes everywhere.
Another solution is to put your pre-set in a household oven at 150 ° C, no need to fold it, just place it in a dish. clean glass and voila!
Our team is at your disposal to answer them by email or by phone.