High quality candle molds Ronde 6.2 x 10.7 cm
Discover our special high quality polycarbonate moulds. Easy to unmold.
Discover our sublime high quality polycarbonate moulds. They resist temperatures up to 140°C. The molds are delivered with the appropriate wick and a needle. The molds are easily removable.
N.B: the red end of the wick indicates the tip.
Available in several shapes.
- 3 models available
- With wick and needle
- Easy to unmold
How do I pour my wax?
- Prepare your materials: wax, perfumes and dyes, bain-marie, candle mould, wick and sticks
- Melt your wax mixture in a double boiler
- Insert the wick into your mold
- Hold the wick with a stick
- Place the foot of the wick
- Gently pour in the melted wax
- Do not fill in a wax of another color
- Wait until the wax has cooled down and gently unmold
Any questions or hesitations about the material to create your candles? We are here!
Would you like more information on the candle materials offered by 123 Créa? Contact our creative arts experts in writing or by phone. We will be happy to answer your questions.