Darwi glossy acrylic varnish 80 ml
Darwi's glossy acrylic varnish is water-based.
Darwi water-based glossy varnish (acrylic varnish) is completely transparent after drying.
Use it as a topcoat to protect your creations.
You can protect different surfaces such as: self-hardening modeling clay, creations painted with acrylic paints.
You can also use it to treat wood. It will then be necessary to sand between each coat of varnish, except for the last coat.
This polish is not water resistant. For delicate surfaces such as napkins, delicate paper or scrapbooking, it will be better to use Darwi decoupage glue varnish.
How to use Darwi glossy acrylic varnish?
- Using a brush, apply to a clean, dry surface.
- The first layer must be thin, it will serve as a grip.
- Then apply a second or even third coat.
- Let dry a few minutes between coats.
- Wash the equipment with water.
Why buy Darwi glossy acrylic varnish?
- Protection of your achievements and miscellaneous objects
- Maximum strength after drying
- Appreciated in schools. It meets the highest toy standards
- Good alternative to alcohol varnishes